imagine being in ravenclaw and going back to your common room stumbling drunk in the middle of the night after a magical night of partying and having to answer a fucking riddle in order to get in your own goddamn bedroom
Polish doctor that refused to perform abortion named a “hero”
Dr Bogdan Chazan was visited by an expecting mother (32 weeks into pregnancy), who already had 5 miscarriages before and was worried about her health. It turned out that the fetus had hydrocephalus, undeveloped brain and was missing many bones from its skull. The Doctor refused to perform an abortion and didn’t send the woman to another hospital which could do so (according to polish law, if a doctor doesn’t want to perform an abortion, he has to choose another hospital which will agree to do so). Chazan was named a “local hero” and “true warrior of Jesus in the name of life of the unborn” by many polish politicians and catholic activists. He used conscience clause as an excuse for his actions.
The woman gave birth to the child through a C-section. She and her husband spent 10 painful days watching their deformed child die a horrible death. When she finally decided to speak out, she said:
“During these 10 days, no priest, no pro life activist or even dr Chazan came to see the child, to ask if they can help. It was really hard to look at our child. We knew what was coming, but it was still very hard to cope with”
Congratulations, pro-lifers - another “life” saved, another “happy” child and “happy” family.
a paranormal mockumentary show in the style of the office/parks and rec
revolving around the lives of employees at a hokey haunted mansion tourist trap that turn out to be actually hella haunted but most of its spirits are either benevolent or ineffectively malevolent
10/10 WOULD WATCH
let’s play the “how much time can i waste before i start crying about how stressed i am because im procrastinating my life away” game
When I become a ghost I’m gonna wait a few decades, then start haunting people. I’m only going to communicate with them thought outdated memes. I’ll watch with delight as they google them and find that they’re being messed with.
"Who killed you?"
There are several stages of loving a character
Stage 0: who’s that they look cool
Stage 1: wow i like this character
Stage 2: they’re my favorite
Stage 3: i love them
Stage 4: tHEY’RE SO PERFECT
Stage 5: i ha te yOU AND I LO VE YOU SO GODDANG MU CH
Stage 6: YOU PIECE OF FREAKING TR ASH YOU RUINED MY LIFE THE DAY I LAID EYES ON YOU I’M GOIN G TO KILL YO U AND D RO WN YOU IN MY TEARS
Stage 7: you are my religion, my faith, my god.
therapist gave me homework last week and im just now finishing it lmao
"Haha that Tumblr post said grades don’t define me so I’m gonna abandon my fantastic school marks and drop out" said literally no one ever
"Wow it’s nice to be reminded that even though school is hard for me, that doesn’t mean I’m worthless" said hundreds of thousands of bloggers with learning disabilities and mental and physical illnesses
G i v e a w a y t i m e !
We, hythmknwy and kaniehtiio, haven’t done a giveaway in a while, and we love you guys a lot, so how better to rack up your anticipation for the up-coming Dragon Age game?! There will be three winners for this:
- FIRST PLACE: Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe, a gaming art book (see below for selection) and a Pop! Vinyl figure of choice
- SECOND PLACE: Dragon Age: Inquisition (regular version) and a Pop! Vinyl figure of choice
- THIRD PLACE: a gaming art book (see below for selection) and a Pop! Vinyl figure of choice
HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK:
- This giveaway is international. If you win first or second place, we will pre-order your Dragon Age game from here. If your country is not included here, we will give you an Amazon gift card with funds equivalent to how much the game costs, and you can pre-order it yourself
- You choose which console your game is for
- If you have already pre-ordered Dragon Age, or you intend to purchase the Deluxe or Inquisitor’s Edition, we will give you an Amazon voucher equal to the value of the game so you can buy a different game
- THIS PAGE shows the selection of art books we are willing to purchase as prizes
- You may choose any Pop! Vinyl figure on Amazon (but preferably £15 or under)
- (Please note that Dragon Age is released on different days for different countries. We also take no responsibility for any acts of God disturbing your punctual gaming experience, such as lateness in delivery, you missing the parcel, or an angry dragon eating the postman)
- Must be following both hythmknwy and kaniehtiio!
- To enter, reblog this post. The winners will be selected with a random number generator. Likes do not count, but you can reblog as much as you want
- If you win and ask for an Amazon gift card, we expect you to at least buy a game, if only out of fairness and pure common decency (if you reblog this giveaway, please at least want DA:I)
- When the giveaway is over, you must have your ask box open and respond within 48 hours
- Obviously you have to be comfortable with giving us your address
- You really should be 18+ but as long as your mum isn’t going to be after our blood we don’t really care
- No giveaway blogs
- Ends August 20th 2014 at midday GMT
- Feel free to message us with any questions!
“what could POSSIBLY go wrong?” timmy turner says, having just wished for cosmo and wanda to dissolve the bourgeoisie and dismantle capitalism, all without having laid out a systematic theory and praxis for incorporating plurality and equality into the new world order
"Identity Tapestry" – Each participant chooses a color of yarn they feel represents them from the shelf to the left.
No two colors are the same, and each ball of yarn holds a stone in the center.
They unravel it, wrapping statements on the wall that they feel show something about who they are… [read more]